Friday, September 17, 2004


Wit and Wisdom of The Boy

I may be biased, but I think The Boy has an extraordinary verbal sense for a three-year-old. It's funny, though, because the thoughts he conveys are no more sophisticated than what you would expect from a three-year-old; he's just better at it. The effect can be jarring.


Dad: Eat your veggies and you will grow up to be a big boy, just like Daddy.

T.B.: You're not a boy, you're a daddy.


T.B.: How was your day at work, Daddy?

Dad: I had a good day, thanks. I had a committee meeting, but we got a lot done.

T.B.: What's a committee?

Dad: A committee is a bunch of people who sit down and talk about things, and sometimes even do things.

T.B.: Yeah, like you shouldn't eat macaroni and cheese in the bathtub.

Actually, that would be a better decision than many made by committees I've seen.

The Boy is right.

Just go with me on this.
Nice post, I m going to bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here. packers and movers bangalore packers and movers marathahalli packers and movers hsr layout packers and movers btm layout packers and movers bommanahalli packers and movers whitefield packers and movers koramangala packers and movers jp nagar
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?