Thursday, December 22, 2011
A Wish List for 2012
2. Some successful hires at the college.
3. A year without hurricanes, earthquakes, microbursts, extended blackouts...
4. The state finally figures out that “workforce development” includes sending students on for bachelor’s degrees, and some funding follows.
5. We finally get real, viable competition among internet providers. Actual choice.
6. The Boy gets at least another year of relative immunity to the inevitable cruelties of early adolescence.
7. President Obama remembers that he’s a Democrat. He forgets sometimes.
8. My wise and worldly readers have a wonderful year.
Program note: the blog will take a brief break, returning on Tuesday, January 3. See you in 2012!
See ya next year.
Tks very much for post:
I like it and hope that you continue posting.
Let me show other source that may be good for community.
Source: Finance administrator interview questions