Tuesday, July 26, 2005


Thoughts That Ran Through My Mind Last Night at 3:00 A.M., as The Girl’s Crying Jag Entered its Third Hour

- She’ll never sleep again
- I’ll never sleep again
- I hope The Boy doesn’t come in again to calm her down
- I’ll look like hell tomorrow
- When I meet with the Vice President
- To discuss personnel matters
- That require serious professional judgment
- And I look hung over.
- Maybe coffee will help
- What the (#(@&(($# is she CRYING about?
- The Wife is judging me
- for not going in there, again
- it didn’t work the first three times
- What the ((#)_@(#& is she CRYING about?
- Is that The Boy kicking my back?
- Oh, crap.
- Is she getting new teeth?
- Would it help if I knew the answer to that?
- *()^^^*&*^%^, I thought we were done with this.
- Won’t she just run out of gas soon?
- Even grad school was better than this.

This morning, I look like Reverend Jim, from Taxi.

I have no bleeping idea how single parents do it.

Good luck!

I love the people to tell me to just have a child on my own - it's too hard!!! and this story just underscores that. :-)
Been there. Done that. I feel your pain.
Oh poor Dean Dad. I do NOT envy you today. :-)
LOL @ "Reverend Jim"! I've so been there, and it's far scarier when *I* look like Reverend Jim!

Here's hoping for a good night's sleep for you, The Wife and The Kids.
Ours are 8, 7, and 4. It will get easier, sooner than you now think.
Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung

Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?