Monday, June 15, 2015

 

Do Climbing Walls Explain Rising Tuition at Community Colleges?


No.

Comments:
Wanted to make sure you saw this: https://orgtheory.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/book-spotlight-remaking-college-the-changing-ecology-of-higher-education-edited-by-kirst-and-stevens/
 
They don't but why do they need a climbing wall. Why does any university "need" a climbing wall and want to use operational or capital funds for it? This sounds like an alumni or even class gift type of thing. I just switched from working for the largest public non-trad university in the country to a small, lib arts, residential college. (Which I much prefer.) But money is being forked over for new residence halls and dining, which needed an update, but infrastructure needs are going unmet. Yes, let's up the dining hall but also make sure IT is fully staffed.
 
No I can't let you go
You're a part of me now
Caught by the taste of your kiss
And I don't wanna know the reason why I can't stay forever like this
Now I'm climbing the walls cuz I miss you

-Backstreet Boys
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?